Thursday 22 March 2012

Leave Me Alone , F

Hmm , I can't figure out why I've being so emotional nowadays. I think it is because of you , F :(
You've change a lot and I don't know you anymore. Yup , sy tahu kawan memang penting. Tapi perlu ke sampai abaikan your own gf ?? :'( *sobsobsob

Okayy , I understand you pegi holiday with your friends nak release tension kan , sbb penat keje. And you have your own savings , so who am I nak sibukk psl you kan ? Yelha , I don't mind about that. Tapi , you know me right ? I hate being lonely ! Text pon susa nak reply. Baguih sgt lha.

Semua org tahap kesabaran ada limit kan ? so do I. Sy sabar selagi sy masih mampu bertahan , okay F ?
Jangan sampai dah takde baru nak appreciate. Leave me if you want. I don't care.
Typical men , friends is more important than their gf. tapi kebenarannya , girl yang sanggup bersama , sama ada susah or senang. Kawan ? Time senang memang ramai. Time susah ? Hard to fine. so F , if you read my post , think about it. We're being together more than 3 years already.

Miss this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment